Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Photos...

Here are some random photos from the past couple weeks...

Cheap GAS!
Yes, I paid $1.61 a gallon for gas on Saturday.... sadly, it won't last, but it was nice to NOT pay $4 a gallon.

Sassy Wilbur
Wilbur is ruining our sofa with his weird lounging.... good thing he's cute (ad we don't care about the couch)

Lola trying to ignore me...
This is Lola trying to ignore me... actually she tries to ignore me a lot...

Toy Collection close-up
I took this right before I packed them all up. Seriously, there are 15 boxes of toys. Ugh.

Toy Collection close-up
More toys.

Spooky/Cute Art show.
A shot from the art show last Friday. Go to http://flickr.com/photos/ztrover/sets/72157608982703240/ for shots of the show.

Okay, time to go home and pack some more. Moving Day is Friday and we're really not prepared.

No comments: